The second round of public outreach for the city of Aurora’s Aurora Places comprehensive planning project is happening this spring, giving residents and business operators another chance to weigh in on this plan for the city’s future. Please join the City of Aurora at one of the following workshops and share these workshops with friends and neighbors who might have an interest in attending:
- North: April 26, 5:30 to 8 p.m., The Hangar at Stanley, 2501 Dallas St.
- Central: April 26, 5:30 to 8 p.m., Overland High School, 12400 E. Jewell Ave.
- South: April 26, 5:30 to 8 p.m., Heritage Eagle Bend Golf Club, 23155 E. Heritage Parkway
- East: May 2, 5:30 to 8 p.m., Vista PEAK Preparatory School, 24500 E. Sixth Ave.
- Daytime: May 3, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Aurora Central Library, 14949 E. Alameda Parkway
The public workshops will begin with a light meal, followed by the visioning workshop. To ensure there is enough food, please RSVP: (303) 739-7271 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Children are welcome, and activities will be provided.